Wilsons Prom Full Day Cruise
- Duration: 8 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Welshpool, Victoria
Departs from Port Welshpool Jetty
A full day of cruising around the spectacular coast of Wilson's Promontory. An experience of a lifetime, visiting islands and coastlines that are not accessible by land and viewing the spectacular marine life areas this magnificent national park has to offer.
A fully catered cruise onboard the modem catamaran cruiser Brianna Lee, viewing rugged coastlines, untouched islands, amazing rock formations, abundant wildlife areas and so much more!
- Morning tea, afternoon tea and a delicious lunch
- Cruise around the prom lighthouse
- Cruise up to and under Skull Rock
- See the Kanowna Island fur seal colony
- 2-hour stopover ashore at Refuge Cove
- Cruise over 100 km's of pristine coastline
- Cruise around remote granite Islands
- Advanced eco- accredited tour & Parks Victoria Tour Operator
- Please book ahead for cruises as they may sell out