Wilsons Prom Whale Cruise
- Duration : 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Welshpool, VIC
Wild about whales? Join Wildlife Coast Cruises in the search for the majestic Humpback Whales during their southerly migration along the spectacular Wilsons Promontory coastline during October and November. See the spectacular coastal formations and remote bays along the Prom, including Rabbit Island, Sealers Cove, Refuge Cove and the Prom lighthouse. Enjoy sights of diverse marine wildlife and seabirds, with regular sightings of the shy Albatrosses, Australia Fur Seal and Common Dolphins, and the very special Humpback whales once we find them.
SPECIAL Introductory rate of $100 per person, normally $175 (Adult) $150 (Child).
This cruise includes:
- 6 hour coastal cruise
- Regular seal, dolphin and seabird sightings
- Whale sightings (Expected 90% of cruises but not guaranteed)
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Wildlife Video’s display
- Complimentary morning tea & lunch
- Licensed Bar