Wilsons Prom Whale Cruise
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Port Welshpool, VIC
*Please note - This cruise departs from Port Welshpool Jetty
Whale migration season for 2022 is finished - Cruises commence August 2023
Embark on a captivating boat tour on the lookout for whales, dolphins, seals, and other amazing marine life along the picturesque east coast of Wilsons Promontory. Discover humpback and southern right whales returning on their migration after giving birth in warmer breeding grounds.
On your journey take in the stunning coastal scenery including remote sandy beaches, rolling forests, coves, isolated rocky islands and towering cliffs.
Delight with diverse marine wildlife such shy albatrosses, white-bellied sea eagle, Australian fur seal and common dolphins
Enjoy a delicious homemade lunch and morning tea with complimentary tea and coffee available throughout the tour. A licenced bar onboard is perfect for that afternoon beer, wine, or mixed drink.
- 6-hour coastal cruise
- Regular seal, dolphin and seabird sightings
- Whale sightings (Expected 90% of cruises but not guaranteed)
- Wildlife information and interpretation
- Complimentary morning tea & lunch
- Licensed Bar