Ecoboat Cape Tour
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Location: Rhyll, VIC
Experience the thrills of a 1.5 hour high speed tour from Rhyll to Cape Woolamai, Phillip Island’s rugged and spectacular coastline. Tour under the Phillip Island bridge and marvel at the beached, dunes, cliffs and caves of Cape Woolamai. Be on the look out for regular sightings of dolphins, seals and eagles.
With over 20 years of experience, our operator and ranger guides are experts at finding seals, whales, dolphins, penguins and other seabirds. Seating up to 47 people and operating year round, our world-class RIB (rigid-hulled inflatable boat) is also equipped with underwater cameras, giving you the best views above and below the water. WiFi onbaord to share the experience live with your friends.
Things to know:
- Tour departs from Rhyll Jetty - please check daily update prior to departure.
- Directions to Rhyll Jetty
- All Participants must be minimum 4 years of age.
- All Participants must be minimum 100cm tall.
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Open waters and unpredictable sea conditions could cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness.
- Eligibility of passengers to participate in the tour is at the discretion of the Captain who has the right to refuse passage
- Please dress warmly.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before tour departure time.
- Tour includes waterproof jacket use, bottle of water and ginger tablets.
- Tour times and/or departure location may be altered or cancelled due to sea conditions and passenger numbers; Please check the daily update (in blue box of pdf) on day of departure.