EcoBoat - Cape Explorer Tour
- Duration: 60 Minutes
Explore the island’s spectacular eastern coastline on this fast and fun 1 hour tour. The EcoBoat makes its way past Churchill Island and then underneath the bridge through ‘The Narrows’, with San Remo on one side and Newhaven on the other. Marvel at the aqua blue of the waters and then view the impressive 110 metre high ancient granite cliffs of Cape Woolamai rise up before you. Keep your eyes open for the abundant marine life regularly seen in these waters.
Departs every Saturday plus daily during School Holidays between 06 May and 30 September.
With over 20 years of experience, our operator and ranger guides are experts at finding seals, whales, dolphins, penguins and other seabirds. Seating up to 47 people and operating year round, our world-class RIB (rigid-hulled inflatable boat) is also equipped with underwater cameras, giving you the best views above and below the water. WiFi onbaord to share the experience live with your friends.
Things to know:
- Tour departs from Rhyll Jetty - please check daily update prior to departure.
- Directions to Rhyll Jetty
- Departs every Saturday plus daily during School Holidays between 1 May and 30 September
- All Participants must be minimum 4 years of age.
- All Participants must be minimum 100cm tall.
- Passengers with back, neck, shoulder or heart conditions, those who are pregnant or who have injuries/conditions that may cause a risk to their health are advised to not do these tours, or do so at their own risk
- Open waters and unpredictable sea conditions could cause physical injury, psychological stress or motion sickness.
- Eligibility of passengers to participate in the tour is at the discretion of the Captain who has the right to refuse passage
- Please dress warmly.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before tour departure time.
- Tour includes waterproof jacket use, bottle of water and ginger tablets.
- Tour times and/or departure location may be altered or cancelled due to sea conditions and passenger numbers; Please check the daily update (in blue box of pdf) on day of departure.