Ecoboat Whale Tour
Duration : 150 Minutes (approx.)
Location: Cowes, VIC
Join Wildlife Coast Cruises and learn how to look for for the majestic Great Whales during their annual migration along this regions coastline every winter June to August. Most trips will Circumnavigate Phillip Island and see the spectacular coastal formations including Pyramid Rock and the rugged cliffs of Cape Woolamai. Enjoy sights of thousands of seals at Seal Rocks, we often encounter sightings of the shy Albatrosses and Dolphins during the trip, and we have a 80% chance of finding a Humpback or Southern Right Whale (not guaranteed).
This cruise includes:
- 2 ½ hr fast Eco-boat tour (May stretch out to 3 hrs with good sightings)
- Commentary on the migrating whales
- Briefing on how to look for and identify the whales
- 80% chance of encountering a whale
- See the shy albatross of the southern waters
- Regular Seal and Dolphin sights
- Spectacular scenery of southern coastline
Fast adventure boat ride - Seating up to 47 people, our world-class RIB (rigid-hulled inflatable boat) is also equipped with
underwater cameras, giving you the best views above and below the water.
Exclusive trip with Low numbers
Light snacks and water provided